Pablo Lafrossia

Pablo Lafrossia

New York, NY @PabloLaFrossia

Pryority 7 - In You

NYC based Christian hard rock band, Pryority 7's latest single, "In You." Produced, engineered, mixed...

favorite_outline

Fire Beating Heart by Angelina DelCarmen

The new single "Fire-Beating Heart" by the Angelina DelCarmen Project (lead singer of CHARETTA) was...

favorite_outline

Leather & Velvet by CHARETTA

The new single "Leather & Velvet" by the NYC modern hard rock CHARETTA was engineered by me at LAS RECORDINGS...

favorite_outline

I Heard It (A Fly) Buzz by The During

The final single "I Heard It (A Fly) Buzz" by The During, an NYC-based alt-rock band, was produced and...

favorite_outline

High Road by CHARETTA

The new single "High Road" by the NYC modern hard rock CHARETTA was engineered by me at LAS RECORDINGS...

favorite_outline

New Love by The Angelina DelCarmen Project

The new single by NYC based artist Angelina DelCarmen was engineered and mixed by me in my Brooklyn-based...

favorite_outline

Otan Vargas - Without Out (Studio Version)

Otan Vargas latest single, "Without Out" was produced and mixed by me at my LAS RECORDINGS studio.

favorite_outline

Off the Turnpike - Everything

NYC's hard rock band Off The Turnpike's new single, Everything, recorded and mixed by me at my studio...

favorite_outline

Itty Bitty Pieces

I recorded and mixed this song by NYC band The During at my LAS Recordings studio in Mount Vernon.

favorite_outline

LAS Recordings

LAS RECORDINGS is a full service professional recording studio in West Babylon, NY, providing modern...

favorite_outline

Outstretched Hands

I recorded and mixed this track for the NYC hard rock band Bound 4 Glory.

favorite_outline

My World - Bound 4 Glory

I recorded, mixed, and produced this track for the NYC based band Bound 4 Glory.

favorite_outline