You Make Me Sick

The Manhattans join together for their much anticipated annual family dinner. Despite a year passing...

favorite_outline

Just Give Me some Candy (Animated Short)

This project displays a combination of 2D animated characters and elaborate 3D backgrounds. During this...

favorite_outline

Demo Reel

Demo Reel December 2018 Golden Fire Hydrant - Uved and smoothed in Maya - Painted in Mari - Rendered...

favorite_outline

Painting Recreation

This was a fun project of recreating a surrealism painting but in a 3D world. The challenge was to use...

favorite_outline

Searching...

This project was a short animation that I worked on. We had 15 weeks to write, model, animate, texture...

favorite_outline

Zombie Toot

For this project I did the textures by painting maps in Mari. From there I exported maps and rendered...

favorite_outline

Bots 3 & 4

These bots are the stars of our upcoming short film "Searching..." I modeled and rigged these robots...

favorite_outline

Frobio & Tushi

Modeled the characters originally in Zbrush and retopologized in Autodesk Maya. Concept art courtesy...

favorite_outline

Modern Dutch Still Life

Textured, lit, and modeled all assets (the skull is the only thing not modeled by me) to do a 3D modern...

favorite_outline

Afterlife

This is the final project for the 3D Animation Certicate @ SAE Institute Milano. I made it on my own...

favorite_outline

Axo_matinee

Proyecto final de seminario Integrador

favorite_outline