New Year, New Me

Charlotte visits the Manhattans for the 2019 New Year's Party, but her antics erupts into a volcanic...

favorite_outline

The Christmas Caroler| Matty Manhattan

Matty gives his annoying neighbor the Christmas gift of a lifetime. Watch how Matty interrupts his dream...

favorite_outline

One Night Title Design Intro

This title design is for one of the films I made One Night. I animated in Adobe After Effects using...

favorite_outline

Don't Call me at Work 2| Matty Manhattan

Angel tries to help Bridgette get more customers for her new job at Dotson Dogs, by threatening Matty...

favorite_outline

Sibling's Court The Movie | Matty Manhattan

Matty has finally had enough of Angel's antics and has decided to sue his sister for the turmoil she...

favorite_outline

Video Thank you

video thank you

favorite_outline

Soda Pop | Matty Manhattan

Soda Pop | Matty Manhattan is a Halloween Animated Short Social Media Links: Email: [email protected]

favorite_outline

Motion Graphics & Photography by Dee

Established 2016 “REVERS THE CURSE” is a creative directory/movement dedicated to showcasing the...

favorite_outline

My First SINGLE!

This track was inspired after binge watching Stranger Things of Netflix! Such an amazing show with INCREDIBLE...

favorite_outline

'Dream Forever' by Alex Grand

Just a snapshot of the progress of the cover art for the EP I released in July of 2017. Using Photoshop...

favorite_outline

KINETIC TEXT

A little spread of some "Kinetic Text" from a recent project.

favorite_outline

Courteous Family Promotional Illustrations

Various logos, album covers and promotional artwork for the music collective "Courteous Family".

favorite_outline