2 Part Mixing Lab

For class work I had to mix & master a rock n roll song for brad class. then screenshot and submit it...

favorite_outline

I GOT SHOT UP WHEN I CAME BACK FROM New York

The story of what happened when they thought I came back to chicago with some money from being on tv...

favorite_outline

WHEN I GOT NOTICED

When Empire showed me on the show thats when all the attention started to come. I was on the show 2...

favorite_outline

LV & HAKEEM

Me and Hakeem when we was shooting Empire season 2

favorite_outline

DISTRIBUTION

I launched my Project and instantly started doing shows and opening up for people it was like thats...

favorite_outline

Street Militia Ent.

An independent recording label owned by Dorrell Smith. They have a top line up of artist in their catalog...

favorite_outline

LV Performance

This the time I opened up for lil bibby show performing My " Que Le Den " Song. This was the 4th show...

favorite_outline

The Unheard Presentation

This project helped me understand a topic I did not know much about. I learned a lot about my topic...

favorite_outline

Lab 11/12: Mixing

One of my class assignments. We had to mix a rock song to prove we understand what the instructor was...

favorite_outline

Industry Changers presentation

For Week 5, we had todivide into three person teams, choose an 'industry changer' create a 15 slide...

favorite_outline

Instrumental- "7 Days"

Produced by me

favorite_outline

The Path (feat. Willis) by E.P. the Dreamer

This is a song made by E.P. the Dreamer, a student at SAE Institute Los Angeles, about finding The Path...

favorite_outline