Mask Girl Model

Modeled in Zbrush Retopology in Maya Rigged using Mixamo for the posing Referenced artwork by Céline...

favorite_outline

Zbrush Venus Bust

Zbrush project of the Bust of Venus.

favorite_outline

Cosima Viera 3D Model

A character design I made using ZBrush and Autodesk Maya. This is my own original character I will keep...

favorite_outline

New Year, New Me

Charlotte visits the Manhattans for the 2019 New Year's Party, but her antics erupts into a volcanic...

favorite_outline

The Christmas Caroler| Matty Manhattan

Matty gives his annoying neighbor the Christmas gift of a lifetime. Watch how Matty interrupts his dream...

favorite_outline

Demo Reel

Demo Reel December 2018 Golden Fire Hydrant - Uved and smoothed in Maya - Painted in Mari - Rendered...

favorite_outline

Searching...

This project was a short animation that I worked on. We had 15 weeks to write, model, animate, texture...

favorite_outline

Don't Call me at Work 2| Matty Manhattan

Angel tries to help Bridgette get more customers for her new job at Dotson Dogs, by threatening Matty...

favorite_outline

Zombie Toot

For this project I did the textures by painting maps in Mari. From there I exported maps and rendered...

favorite_outline

Bots 3 & 4

These bots are the stars of our upcoming short film "Searching..." I modeled and rigged these robots...

favorite_outline

Searching

This is an animated short film that I did with 5 fellow classmates. I was the Lead Animator as well...

favorite_outline

Sibling's Court The Movie | Matty Manhattan

Matty has finally had enough of Angel's antics and has decided to sue his sister for the turmoil she...

favorite_outline