favorite_outline
favorite_outline

Dash Dreaming- Kashtro Intl

Directed and shot my first very own video using the tools that were given to me in order to get my foot...

favorite_outline

Audio Post Client Advertisement - Lexus LS 500

Audio Post Project - Client Advertisement Lexus LS 500 & LS 500 H Scoring - Robert Matthews Additional...

favorite_outline

Office Asian Jim

Our team handled all the audio on this clip. We recorded and edited the foley and dialogue. We tried...

favorite_outline

Sci Fi Vera

This project was an exercise in audio Sound Design. All SFX were recorded and processed as a short story...

favorite_outline

Nacho Libre Party Scene

This constitutes my final project for my education at SAE. The entire audio track was prepared by me...

favorite_outline

My Jokes Are Up Here The Vanessa Garcia Experience

I help my good friend Vanessa Garcia do her first solo comedy show with the sound cues. Here she established...

favorite_outline

The Come Up Vol. 3

The Come Up Vol. 3 is an artist showcase held through SAE Institute by the Student Advisory Council...

favorite_outline

From Now On

Well I am a bit late to post this on here but this is the most recent thing that I have worked on. The...

favorite_outline

Better- JNL (Prod DaBenchwarma)

This is a song that my writing partner and I wrote, vocal produced and mixed titled "Better". Vocals...

favorite_outline

Girl With a Crush

This was our final scene we had to edit for our Editing & Post Production Final. Again, editing is always...

favorite_outline