Google - Hey Google (ft. Sia) Commercial

Voiceover recording for a portion of the Google commercial, "Hey Google".

favorite_outline

Bass Tripping Single

Put together possible ideas for a dual single drop with one of my business partners in the Lake County...

favorite_outline

Nikki Lynette - Mgmt Team

Nikki Lynette, has brought me on to be apart of her team by bring on industry professionals that will...

favorite_outline

Soundz Illustrated Productions Artist Manager

Artist manager to Sanfer Chaney lll of Soundz Illustrated Productions, beat maker and alumni of SAE...

favorite_outline

Seth Email Marketing Campaign

Given a fictional band, concert date, and time, our assignment was to create an email for an individual...

favorite_outline

Seth's SoundSplit Video Business Pitch

This video is a pitch for the website I am developing called SoundSplit. From my classes and reading...

favorite_outline

Digital Distribution Plan For An Artist

This is a digital distribution plan I made for a client to help promote his new single. I can help with...

favorite_outline

The Come Up Vol. 3

The Come Up Vol. 3 is an artist showcase held through SAE Institute by the Student Advisory Council...

favorite_outline

Contract Crash Course

Contract Crash Course was designed by myself and a group of students from SAE Institute that outlined...

favorite_outline

HAZEUS Performs Live @ SAE Institute Chicago

Here, me an my artist Jesus, also known as, "HAZEUS". I helped organize this event for a couple buddies...

favorite_outline
favorite_outline

River North Block Party

The River North Block Party was a project hosted by the graduating Music Business Class of SAE Instiute...

favorite_outline