Modeling for Papa Jazz Record Shoppe by WhoJaimz

Photoshoot for Papa Jazz Record Shoppe located in Columbia, South Carolina shot by WhoJaimz in 2019

favorite_outline

Modeling - Scrill Davis

Teamed up with photographer Scrill Davis and MUA Terri Watson to capture this beautiful shoot. Photographer:...

favorite_outline

Cover Animation

This a cover animation. Animation I created for a song I released. Tryna get a bag, that's currently...

favorite_outline

You Make Me Sick

The Manhattans join together for their much anticipated annual family dinner. Despite a year passing...

favorite_outline

3D Modeling projects

I design a backpack using a refence of a photo and block in my shapes for my model

favorite_outline

Just Give Me some Candy (Animated Short)

This project displays a combination of 2D animated characters and elaborate 3D backgrounds. During this...

favorite_outline

Rock Climbing Goblin

This model was inspired by the Magic The Gathering card art for Chasm Guide, done by Johannes Voss...

favorite_outline

Photography

35mm Film photography taken by Jasmine Retherford/Devin Nunley

favorite_outline

Mask Girl Model

Modeled in Zbrush Retopology in Maya Rigged using Mixamo for the posing Referenced artwork by Céline...

favorite_outline

Zbrush Venus Bust

Zbrush project of the Bust of Venus.

favorite_outline

New Year, New Me

Charlotte visits the Manhattans for the 2019 New Year's Party, but her antics erupts into a volcanic...

favorite_outline

Painting Recreation

This was a fun project of recreating a surrealism painting but in a 3D world. The challenge was to use...

favorite_outline