Toys For Tots

As part of our final project, we decided to put together a Toys For Tots charity concert. We planned...

favorite_outline

Pull UP

This is one of the first song I wrote and recorded at SAE institute. This song is important to me because...

favorite_outline

Reggies Rock Club

Me and a most of my classmates attended veggies rock club for a show put on by the school. Her we took...

favorite_outline

The Devil Gets In The Way

Artist Tera Townsend's new single "The Devil Gets In The Way" will be released on to all music platforms...

favorite_outline

Liberate Me

Artist Tera Townsend releases new song that will be featured on her new album coming out in 2019!

favorite_outline

Mad Max Trailer

For a project the class was given several video clips with no sound to choose from, and I chose Mad...

favorite_outline

Well That's Just Fine

This is a cover of a song that I played and recorded at home.

favorite_outline

The Stranger's Way

This is a song that I wrote and recorded using Logic Pro X. Played with guitar, bass, midi keyboard...

favorite_outline

M State of Mind Album

I am currently producing and engineering a project by Freddie Calhoun entitled "M State of Mind". This...

favorite_outline

Tim Pickett People Change

I worked as/on assistant engineer pro tools and mixing for this track.

favorite_outline

Mukbang Escape| Matty Manhattan

Angel does her very first Mukbang, while in prison for allegedly "assaulting" Judge George Poucher...

favorite_outline

Demo Mix - Live on 104.1 FM

This was my practice mix before Electric Dreams, a benefit concert for 104.1 FM Berkeley Liberation...

favorite_outline