United We Fall

First R&B Single From MDMRG.

favorite_outline

LivingLegendz

Our first R&B artist in the group. I help with the cover art of this project and marketing.

favorite_outline

MDMRG

Another Artist from MDMRG. I help with the marketing for this project and creative process.

favorite_outline

Million Dollar Mindset

This is a music group based in Atlanta that started in 2011.

favorite_outline

"Habit" Performance

Here I am opening up for independent Hip-Hop / Soul duo, OSHUN, at an After Party for annual arts festival...

favorite_outline

History of Basketball

As a student at SAE Institute I was required by my History teacher Mrs.Gray to come up with the history...

favorite_outline

Prominence

Prominence is the first song that I released in 2018. The song was finished a while ago but I wanted...

favorite_outline

This Thing of Ours

The project entitled "This Thing of Ours" was a collaboration tape that I did with my homie Laylo Tarantino...

favorite_outline

Karma (Diss)

The song "Karma" I put out in 2016 had a long storyline behind it. All that is left to be said was left...

favorite_outline

Heartbreak Hill

My mixtape "Heartbreak Hill" was released in 2012. This was a very challenging time for me as any high...

favorite_outline

Lyrically Defined

"Lyrically Defined" was a project I put out in 2015 with the intentions of prevailing in this music...

favorite_outline

In Words

"In Words" is a testament of my faith that I was going through in the year 2015. I feel like everyone...

favorite_outline