Photography Portfolio

This is an off topic project that is showcasing my time with a camera and all of the learning I have...

favorite_outline

The Creed

Nothing is True Everything is Permitted

favorite_outline

Pokemon Master

I love Pokemon so I decided to improve my skills by making my own Pokeballs out of photos of bubbles

favorite_outline

Modeling - Scrill Davis

Teamed up with photographer Scrill Davis and MUA Terri Watson to capture this beautiful shoot. Photographer:...

favorite_outline

Album Art

These are a few mockups for album art I made using my own photography and photoshop skills. The second...

favorite_outline

World Travels

When you travel for work you have to make the most of your free time. I've been to all 50 states and...

favorite_outline

Taz Tha Artist Interview Part 2

I performed a follow up interview with Taz The Artist, an Upcoming native Chicago Artist that is Independent...

favorite_outline

Hibachii Studio Session

This was a few photos from a studio session with SAE student Hibachii and friends. this was good practice...

favorite_outline

SKIN

Indoors color portrait style photoshoot with mother and child. Models: Destiny Webster,Dakota Anthony...

favorite_outline

Music Editing and Music Video Production/ Editing

This is a music video that I shot with my iPhone6s and edited in Adobe Premier. The song that you hear...

favorite_outline

Smokers Den Logo project

This a full color logo design using original art. I created this logo for a Chicago based smoke shop...

favorite_outline

SAE Location Scout

This was an assignment for my Production Design class. The objective was to showcase the school of SAE...

favorite_outline