Internship At Cove City Studios

Here are some photos of my experience as an audio engineer intern at Cove City Sound Studios. Some of...

favorite_outline

Inara Music - Pasión

In this project, I worked with Inara Music, a new artist from New York. At the studio located in Flushing...

favorite_outline

F. Rogers - Serving It (Official Video)

Instrumental: Serving It Artists: F. Rogers

favorite_outline

Jaredino Music

This is my producer YouTube channel, where I take popular themes and tracks from the soundtracks of...

favorite_outline

Dior (Prod. KandyBeats)

A Trap and R&B record produced by me back in 2018 during my first term in SAE. I programmed the melody...

favorite_outline

Final master of one of my first projects

This song was a collaboration with one artist I know named Tizzy. We were in the studio together with...

favorite_outline

Music Production

A track I produced after applying the skills I learned from my Music Theory and Studio Production classes.

favorite_outline

Music Production

favorite_outline

TURQUOISE (Self-released EP)

TURQUOISE is an ambient EP constructed from pieces of music that I had made spanning from 2012 to 2018...

favorite_outline

WARLORDS Fashion Show Score

In February of 2019, I was asked by SCAD students Kellar Corbett and Callie Hollister to create the...

favorite_outline

5! (Collaborative Album)

This was a collaborative album created in the month of December 2019 for my Electronic Music Production...

favorite_outline

Survive Preview

Here is an instrumental preview of my new song "Survive." Release date coming soon.

favorite_outline