Kristyan - Vamanos (REC, MIX, MSTR) ex.

This is a single released by myself, i recorded, mixed, and mastered this single.

favorite_outline

From Now On

Well I am a bit late to post this on here but this is the most recent thing that I have worked on. The...

favorite_outline

Better- JNL (Prod DaBenchwarma)

This is a song that my writing partner and I wrote, vocal produced and mixed titled "Better". Vocals...

favorite_outline

Girl With a Crush

This was our final scene we had to edit for our Editing & Post Production Final. Again, editing is always...

favorite_outline

Audio Replacement

We stripped the audio from a movie scene and replaced it with our own dialogue and sounds we found online...

favorite_outline

"Cassettes" - Floral Jacket (Audio Engineer)

I recorded and mixed this song, as well as did minimal performance edits. The recording was done live...

favorite_outline

"Deal" - Floral Jacket (Mix/Mastering Engineer)

This is the song "Deal" by Indie Rock band "Floral Jacket". I mixed and mastered this song, as well...

favorite_outline

2018 Reel

2018 Screenwriting & Producing film reel showcasing all of my best work and projects I am proud to be...

favorite_outline

House & Disco Live Set

Here is my latest live set! Over the last few months I have been buying new gear that would allow me...

favorite_outline
favorite_outline

Turn On TV

Engineered and co produced by Dennis Jacks MoneyJunkieBeats also last verse is Dennis Jacks aka Dee...

favorite_outline

This is Me- The Greatest Showman

Ah this was fun, we actually got featured on Fox's compilation and they showed us about 3-4 times you...

favorite_outline