Toys For Tots

As part of our final project, we decided to put together a Toys For Tots charity concert. We planned...

favorite_outline

Mad Max Trailer

For a project the class was given several video clips with no sound to choose from, and I chose Mad...

favorite_outline

A Woman at War (Short Film)

A Woman at War (Short Film): A young adult woman returns home from her tour in Iraq, hoping to have...

favorite_outline

M State of Mind Album

I am currently producing and engineering a project by Freddie Calhoun entitled "M State of Mind". This...

favorite_outline

Mukbang Escape| Matty Manhattan

Angel does her very first Mukbang, while in prison for allegedly "assaulting" Judge George Poucher...

favorite_outline

Grids Off

I upgraded gear and used it for the first time and was just trying to get a crisp sound.

favorite_outline
favorite_outline
favorite_outline

Dash Dreaming- Kashtro Intl

Directed and shot my first very own video using the tools that were given to me in order to get my foot...

favorite_outline

New Single Prod By KeyzKiloHz

Real Rich "these Day's produced and engineered by @KeyzKiloHz Real Rich "These Days".

favorite_outline

Audio Post Client Advertisement - Lexus LS 500

Audio Post Project - Client Advertisement Lexus LS 500 & LS 500 H Scoring - Robert Matthews Additional...

favorite_outline

Office Asian Jim

Our team handled all the audio on this clip. We recorded and edited the foley and dialogue. We tried...

favorite_outline