Sibling's Court The Movie | Matty Manhattan

Matty has finally had enough of Angel's antics and has decided to sue his sister for the turmoil she...

favorite_outline

Grids Off

I upgraded gear and used it for the first time and was just trying to get a crisp sound.

favorite_outline
favorite_outline
favorite_outline

Dash Dreaming- Kashtro Intl

Directed and shot my first very own video using the tools that were given to me in order to get my foot...

favorite_outline

Recents Projects And Music

Hello Everyone, In this page you can find my most recents projects where I on most of them mix, record...

favorite_outline

Office Asian Jim

Our team handled all the audio on this clip. We recorded and edited the foley and dialogue. We tried...

favorite_outline

Nacho Libre Party Scene

This constitutes my final project for my education at SAE. The entire audio track was prepared by me...

favorite_outline

My Jokes Are Up Here The Vanessa Garcia Experience

I help my good friend Vanessa Garcia do her first solo comedy show with the sound cues. Here she established...

favorite_outline

Seth On Musician Industry Changers

Catching new trends in music is awesome because it opens up a new market for music that has not been...

favorite_outline

The Come Up Vol. 3

The Come Up Vol. 3 is an artist showcase held through SAE Institute by the Student Advisory Council...

favorite_outline

From Now On

Well I am a bit late to post this on here but this is the most recent thing that I have worked on. The...

favorite_outline