Game Like Klay

Wrote, recorded, composed, published single.

favorite_outline

Sounds Good EMG

Sounds Good EMG is a music publishing company that specializes in artist development and marketing...

favorite_outline

One Night

One Night - A short film about a high school boy who is about to graduate the following day and gets...

favorite_outline

The Vacation

In this project I worked on all of the vocal trackings, mixing, and mastering for all twenty-two tracks...

favorite_outline
favorite_outline

Toys For Tots

As part of our final project, we decided to put together a Toys For Tots charity concert. We planned...

favorite_outline

Mad Max Trailer

For a project the class was given several video clips with no sound to choose from, and I chose Mad...

favorite_outline

A Woman at War (Short Film)

A Woman at War (Short Film): A young adult woman returns home from her tour in Iraq, hoping to have...

favorite_outline

M State of Mind Album

I am currently producing and engineering a project by Freddie Calhoun entitled "M State of Mind". This...

favorite_outline

Mukbang Escape| Matty Manhattan

Angel does her very first Mukbang, while in prison for allegedly "assaulting" Judge George Poucher...

favorite_outline

Sibling's Court The Movie | Matty Manhattan

Matty has finally had enough of Angel's antics and has decided to sue his sister for the turmoil she...

favorite_outline

Grids Off

I upgraded gear and used it for the first time and was just trying to get a crisp sound.

favorite_outline