5M/S.A.E institute MUSIC Videofor Gameboy (BOSS)

This is a music video that is the rough edit version. Of an official music video Myself and team scripted...

favorite_outline

"All About The GoodLife" Prod. by JString (Lyrics)

"All About The Good Life" is the first single from award winning music producer, James Stringfellow's...

favorite_outline

#SHEISLEAF Marketing Campaign

his campaign is an effort to separate the identity of another who claims the name “Leaf.” By focusing...

favorite_outline

HootSuite Certified

https://www.credential.net/vfqkwuoo[HootSuite Certification] I am now HootSuite Certified to handle...

favorite_outline

Bass Tripping Single

Put together possible ideas for a dual single drop with one of my business partners in the Lake County...

favorite_outline

Digital Distribution Plan For An Artist

This is a digital distribution plan I made for a client to help promote his new single. I can help with...

favorite_outline

The Come Up Vol. 3

The Come Up Vol. 3 is an artist showcase held through SAE Institute by the Student Advisory Council...

favorite_outline

HAZEUS Performs Live @ SAE Institute Chicago

Here, me an my artist Jesus, also known as, "HAZEUS". I helped organize this event for a couple buddies...

favorite_outline

IsoSoCold Marketing Plan

This project was inspired by an in class project that I had to do for entrepreneurship. This Nashville...

favorite_outline

To Keep in Contact

I am always around the city and working. If you can not reach me through my Portfolium always try my...

favorite_outline

5 Questions with Lando Ameen

Interview from Hype Magazine

favorite_outline

K.i.D

If your looking for some new and interesting Instrumental Check out my SoundCloud. Many song that are...

favorite_outline