Nikki Lynette - Mgmt Team

Nikki Lynette, has brought me on to be apart of her team by bring on industry professionals that will...

favorite_outline

Soundz Illustrated Productions Artist Manager

Artist manager to Sanfer Chaney lll of Soundz Illustrated Productions, beat maker and alumni of SAE...

favorite_outline

Contract Crash Course

Contract Crash Course was designed by myself and a group of students from SAE Institute that outlined...

favorite_outline
favorite_outline

1st Annual Laugh Off Comedy Show

1st Annual Laugh OFF Comedy show Where Third Coast Comedy Club 1310 Clinton St Nashville TN 37203 When:...

favorite_outline

My Manifestation

This paper I wrote is all about what I want to do as an artist and how I want to go about breaking into...

favorite_outline

me and 2-17 on the track

this photo shows me in the studio with producer 2-17 on the track working at doppler studios

favorite_outline

Mellow Music Channel

This was my final project in term 4 we had to make a website. I believe the Website could have been...

favorite_outline

Making an XLR Cable

In this lab I had to create a XLR cable of my own. I had to use many different tools and glue to make...

favorite_outline

Learning about a variety of Microphones

This assignment required me find research on different types of microphones. I really liked this assignment...

favorite_outline

Street Militia Ent.

An independent recording label owned by Dorrell Smith. They have a top line up of artist in their catalog...

favorite_outline

Digital Edit 2 (Pro Tools Jingle)

Creating a Jingle for my business. The goal was to promote and advertise.

favorite_outline