AYZIZe Album Release

I went to Be of assistant with two of my friends one of which is an up and coming artist AYZIZe and...

favorite_outline

Nikki Lynette - Mgmt Team

Nikki Lynette, has brought me on to be apart of her team by bring on industry professionals that will...

favorite_outline

Soundz Illustrated Productions Artist Manager

Artist manager to Sanfer Chaney lll of Soundz Illustrated Productions, beat maker and alumni of SAE...

favorite_outline

Recents Projects And Music

Hello Everyone, In this page you can find my most recents projects where I on most of them mix, record...

favorite_outline

Contract Crash Course

Contract Crash Course was designed by myself and a group of students from SAE Institute that outlined...

favorite_outline
favorite_outline

1st Annual Laugh Off Comedy Show

1st Annual Laugh OFF Comedy show Where Third Coast Comedy Club 1310 Clinton St Nashville TN 37203 When:...

favorite_outline

1st Recording Session

The Bright Kid Band came into SAE Studio under James Auwater, Studio Technician, and allowed us to set...

favorite_outline

VENGEANCE (short film)

VENGEANCE is a short film that I produced alongside the creator and director Jon Lesane. This was shot...

favorite_outline

WOE- Issa Rae Productions

WOE is a short film that I produced alongside the talented Writer and Director Jon Lesane which is posted...

favorite_outline

427 series

427 is a web series that I produced alongside with the talented writer and director Jon Lesane, starring...

favorite_outline

me and 2-17 on the track

this photo shows me in the studio with producer 2-17 on the track working at doppler studios

favorite_outline