Mukbang Escape| Matty Manhattan

Angel does her very first Mukbang, while in prison for allegedly "assaulting" Judge George Poucher...

favorite_outline
favorite_outline

Dash Dreaming- Kashtro Intl

Directed and shot my first very own video using the tools that were given to me in order to get my foot...

favorite_outline

Bass Tripping Single

Put together possible ideas for a dual single drop with one of my business partners in the Lake County...

favorite_outline

Sci Fi Vera

This project was an exercise in audio Sound Design. All SFX were recorded and processed as a short story...

favorite_outline

Seth Email Marketing Campaign

Given a fictional band, concert date, and time, our assignment was to create an email for an individual...

favorite_outline

The Come Up Vol. 3

The Come Up Vol. 3 is an artist showcase held through SAE Institute by the Student Advisory Council...

favorite_outline

Better- JNL (Prod DaBenchwarma)

This is a song that my writing partner and I wrote, vocal produced and mixed titled "Better". Vocals...

favorite_outline

"Flintgrip" Short Story

This is a fantasy short story about a man battling with his want to become a soldier and his parents'...

favorite_outline

LIT SEASON

This is my Debut Studio Album I Recorded, Mixed & Mastered the Album entirely myself

favorite_outline

Whiskey Stains Final Draft

A short film script about a recently heartbroken young woman that decides to go out on the town, but...

favorite_outline

Feelin' Good/ Feelin' Great Lyrics Video

Lyrics video for artist Jlanips' single "Feelin' Good/ Feelin' Great."

favorite_outline