The Pick Up (Remix)

This project shows off my beat making, producing, and mixing skills, while also highlighting my skills...

favorite_outline

5M/S.A.E institute MUSIC Videofor Gameboy (BOSS)

This is a music video that is the rough edit version. Of an official music video Myself and team scripted...

favorite_outline

Game Like Klay

Wrote, recorded, composed, published single.

favorite_outline

Sounds Good EMG

Sounds Good EMG is a music publishing company that specializes in artist development and marketing...

favorite_outline

#SHEISLEAF Marketing Campaign

his campaign is an effort to separate the identity of another who claims the name “Leaf.” By focusing...

favorite_outline

What Is Real?

When sound make you feel a certain way then you know you are making a connection

favorite_outline

The Vacation

In this project I worked on all of the vocal trackings, mixing, and mastering for all twenty-two tracks...

favorite_outline

Mukbang Escape| Matty Manhattan

Angel does her very first Mukbang, while in prison for allegedly "assaulting" Judge George Poucher...

favorite_outline
favorite_outline

Dash Dreaming- Kashtro Intl

Directed and shot my first very own video using the tools that were given to me in order to get my foot...

favorite_outline

Bass Tripping Single

Put together possible ideas for a dual single drop with one of my business partners in the Lake County...

favorite_outline

Sci Fi Vera

This project was an exercise in audio Sound Design. All SFX were recorded and processed as a short story...

favorite_outline