Jaredino Music

This is my producer YouTube channel, where I take popular themes and tracks from the soundtracks of...

favorite_outline

Castle Hill Studios of Atl Session

This was actually around this time last year when I was still attending SC State University. I was going...

favorite_outline

Post Audio Commercial Edited in ProTools

In this project I added all the audio. I designed the car morphing sound and I was doing the voice over...

favorite_outline

Forty nine track session mixed in Pro Tools

This session is a 49 track session. Written by myself and produced by my fellow classmate Jawara "Jay"...

favorite_outline

Showcasing my post production sound design skills

A project where I had to completely redo the SFX. I mixed and added my own sounds for my taste. in this...

favorite_outline

Tracking session I engineered in Logic Pro

This was a session I engineered for an artist in logic.

favorite_outline

Just Give Me some Candy (Animated Short)

This project displays a combination of 2D animated characters and elaborate 3D backgrounds. During this...

favorite_outline

Engineering

A song I produced, tracked, and mixed at Mudnoc Recording Studios. I composed the instrumental with...

favorite_outline

Djing in Washington, D.C. for Ashton Rich etc.

I was invited to Washington, D.C. to Dj for artist Ashton Rich and their tour, then was asked by the...

favorite_outline

Michael Buble Video Setup

During this event I helped with the set up and installation of a video wall for the Michael Buble tour...

favorite_outline

Commercial Audio Implementation Project

In this project I was given the commercial clip stripped of sound so I had to do all the spotting, sound...

favorite_outline

Audio Post Client Advertisement - Lexus LS 500

Audio Post Project - Client Advertisement Lexus LS 500 & LS 500 H Scoring - Robert Matthews Additional...

favorite_outline