Faded

"Faded" is a collaboration single released in August 2020 with Wavier.

favorite_outline

Zone Six Huxtable

Zone Six Huxtable is my first 7 song Ep which released on September 26, 2018. I have always described...

favorite_outline

Damage Southside Cii Cii

After the first record, Southside Cii Cii decided to join forces with me and we produced another hit...

favorite_outline

Status Southside Cii Cii

I discovered this artist at an artist showcase. She was overlooked and wasn't allowed to perform. I...

favorite_outline

Drain Single

Very first song that I produced the beat, wrote the song and directed the video! This video was shot...

favorite_outline

Rock Bottom The Mixtape

Very first project that I wrote and produced! Spent a lot of time and put a lot of thought into this...

favorite_outline

My Newest Single

BRIAN - Act Up

favorite_outline

Internship At Cove City Studios

Here are some photos of my experience as an audio engineer intern at Cove City Sound Studios. Some of...

favorite_outline

Inara Music - Pasión

In this project, I worked with Inara Music, a new artist from New York. At the studio located in Flushing...

favorite_outline

家に

家に - Translates to "At Home" in Japanese. During 2020, I, like most people was under a stay at home...

favorite_outline

Mendacium Viventem

This project was released in the fall of 2019. Mendacium Viventem in Latin translates to "Living a lie"...

favorite_outline

Rain Check

My first EP titled "Rain Check" was created in the Spring during the recovery period when I got my wisdom...

favorite_outline