SongPal -The Collection
Like INDIA LITTLE

SongPal -The Collection

SongPal -The Collection

Description:

Published: June 27, 2020 0 0 83
By: INDIA LITTLE, SAE Institute
Hashtags: #BeautyofMusic #Composition #Music #Performance #recording #Soundcloud

This link is dedicated to some of the work that i have created as a songwriter, songwriter and engineer. This catalog goes back as far as 2009. There were many stories told on the songs in this catalog. The most popular genres that i primarily work on are r&b, pop, soul and hip hop. There are 4-5 playlist inside the link that contain lyrics written by me and a few collabs with other writers, artists. Two of my favorite covers from this collection are Tynisha Keli- I wish you loved me, and Jhene Aiko- You Vs Them.
Be sure to check out some of dance tunes such as Get on it, and Drop. Those two were released on a project in 2016 called Overdose.Overdose is available on all platforms. Over the years, i've been able to grow as a vocalist, writer, and engineer. and listening to these tracks are always a reflection and reminder for me. I started recording my own vocals at 15, and continued to learn and grow. I enjoy both aspects of production and artistry.